|born on||21 September 1904 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Leipzig, Germany, 51n19, 12e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°19' 26°08 Asc. 13°11'|
German artist, a pioneer abstract expressionist painter and member of the abstract wing of the Paris school after 1945. The prior year, he had lost his right leg in active military duty in the German military.
Hartung died 12/07/1989, Antibes.
- Social : Joined group 1945 (Member of the abstract wing of the Paris school)
- Death, Cause unspecified 7 December 1989 at 12:00 noon in Antibes, France (Age 85)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
INFOsophia No.21, 1/1993 quotes Jean Carteret from Hartung
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Abstract empressionist painter)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Member of abstract wing of Paris school)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (Lost right leg)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)