|born on||21 September 1904 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Leipzig, Germany, 51n19, 12e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°55' 21°12 Asc. 04°55'|
German artist, a pioneer abstract expressionist painter and member of the abstract wing of the Paris school after 1945. The prior year, he had lost his right leg in active military duty in the German military.
Hartung died on 7 December 1989 in Antibes.
- Social : Joined group 1945 (Member of the abstract wing of the Paris school)
INFOsophia No.21, 1/1993 quotes Jean Carteret from Hartung with 19.30. Michael Keller writes in November 2014 in the Forum: "I received from Leipzig (Birth register) the information: that Mr Hans Hartung was born september 21 1904 at 09:30" (9.30 a.m.)".
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Member of abstract wing of Paris school)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Abstract empressionist painter)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (Lost right leg)