|born on||18 April 1911 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°22' 21°50 Asc. 18°54'|
American philanthropist and heir to the A&P fortune. He had a varied career in a number of enterprises and said of himself, "I am a little emotionally unstable, analytical, a perfectionist and a crusader with a creative side." He was married three times and lost most of his fortune by poor investments and business decisions.
In 1959 he began development of Hog Island in the Bahamas but lost an estimated $25 million to $30 million on the lavish project. In 1964 he opened an art museum in New York but after losing $7.4 million on it, he abandoned the project. Several other failed projects followed; with his glamourous lifestyle and poor investments, he lost most of his fortune. He moved to the Bahamas in 2004 and died on May 19, 2008 at his home there. He was 97.
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 May 2008 (Age 97 in the Bahamas)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change residence 2004 (to the Bahamas)
Church of Light spec
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (A&P fortune)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 97)