|Birthname||Mary Johanna Harum|
|born on||8 November 1950 at 05:54 (= 05:54 AM )|
|Place||Madison, South Dakota, 44n0, 97w07|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°31' 24°40 Asc. 29°27'|
American TV hostess of "Entertainment Tonight" and nightclub performer. A former Miss America finalist, the perky TV personality worked in local television before she landed national TV spots. Hart has been the host of the syndicated entertainment news show, "ET" in the 1980s and 1990s capturing a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1989.
Hart moved with her family to Europe at the age of eight. Her dad was an executive and salesman for the International Harvester company. She lived in Denmark, Sweden, and France. Her parents sent her to the States to continue her education in various boarding schools. Her summer vacations were spent with her parents in the family home in Neuilly, a Parisian suburb. Hart has fond childhood memories of growing up and living abroad in Europe. A Miss South Dakota in her college years, she graduated from Augustana College and taught English for three years.
In 1976, she moved to Oklahoma City and worked on a morning interview show. Hart was noticed by Los Angeles TV executives and offered the co-host position for "P.M. Magazine" in Los Angeles, 1979-1981. She worked with Regis Philbin on his NBC show in 1981. The following year she was recruited to help the struggling "Entertainment Tonight." She has made exercise videos, and entertained audiences as a dancer and singer in Las Vegas and Atlantic City. She performed at the White House for George and Barbara Bush. As an interesting side note, the New England Journal of Medicine reported that Hart's voice triggers seizures in an epileptic woman in Albany, NY.
In 1989, at 39, Hart married entertainment industry executive Burt Sugarman. She gave birth to son A.J. in 1992.
- Work : New Job 1979 (Relocated to L.A. to start job doing spots)
- Work : New Job 1982 (Started co-hosting E.T.)
LMR quotes a colleague, who rectified the data she gave him (What data? Unspecified)
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (Voice triggers an epileptic woman)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (Europe and U.S. as a kid)
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Miss South Dakota)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (English, initially)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Co-host "Entertainment Tonight")