|Birthname||Eric David Harris|
|born on||9 April 1981 at 21:37 (= 9:37 PM )|
|Place||Plattsburgh, New York, 44n42, 73w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°09' 02°57 Asc. 26°07'|
American homicide with his partner, Dylan Klebold, shooting and bombing Columbine High School. On April 20, 1999, before 11:25 AM MDT, Littleton, Colorado, the two youths opened fire with a semiautomatic rifle, two sawed-off shotguns, a handgun and dozens of homemade bombs. The boys, aged 18 and 17, killed 15 people and wounded that many before killing themselves.
The two boys had charmed their way through the legal system, managing to avoid the attention of school authorities or classmates. Neo-Nazis, they had been planning the massacre for a year to coincide with Hitler's birthday, accumulating enough fire-power to start a small revolution.
They were convicted of a felony in January 1998 after breaking and entering, a theft. Last February they completed a community service program. Both boys were noted as bright and capable. In spite of an avowed hatred of sports jocks and blacks, once begun, their killings were blindly indiscriminate. The school of some 2,000 kids was in chaos as the realization swept through that the gunfire and exploding bombs were real. Students fled for cover as bodies fell, blood spattering. Within 20 minutes the swat team was on hand - but too late for the young people who lay dead and wounded.
- friend relationship with Klebold, Dylan (born 11 September 1981)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 20 April 1999 at 11:25 AM in Littleton, CO (Massacre, woundings and bomb threat, high school students)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Suicide 20 April 1999 at 12:00 noon in Littleton, CO (By gunshot, age 18)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Storm Cestavani quotes B.C. from the Plattsburgh Hall of Records; verified by Frances McEvoy.
(The veracity of the data has been widely questioned. Dana Holliday has in hand the custody reports for Harris when he was arrested for Criminal Trespassing when he was a juvenile, age 16, and released into his parent's custody, and they give his birth place as Witchita, KS.)
(Arlene Nimark, in her article in the Oct. 1999 issue of the Mercury Hour, says that Eric and his family only lived in Plattsburg from 1991-93 and that police records she found on the internet as well as his Marine Corps application which he filled out himself show Wichita, KS as his birthplace.)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Neo-Nazi group at school)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Massacre of high school students)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Community service for felony)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Felony breaking and entering)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 18)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (By gunshot)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (High-profile)