Harold, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein
|Birthname||Frederick Christian Augustus Leopold Edward Harold|
|born on||12 May 1876 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Windsor, England, 51n29, 0w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°38' 02°08 Asc. 20°22'|
British royalty, the fifth and youngest child of Prince Christian of Schleswig-Holstein and Princess Helena of England.
He died eight days old at 7:25 a.m. on 20 May 1876.
- parent relationship with Helena, Princess of England (born 25 May 1846)
- sibling relationship with Albert, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein (born 26 February 1869)
- sibling relationship with Christian Victor, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein (born 14 April 1867)
- sibling relationship with Marie Louise, Princess of Schleswig-Holstein (born 12 August 1872)
Queen Victoria quoted in her journal that day:
"A dull morning. On getting up heard that dear Lenchen had got a boy born at 1.30, after a severe time."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family