|born on||6 January 1926|
|Place||Budapest, Hungary, 47n30, 19e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°23' or|
American physical culturist, Mr. Universe (1955) married to Jayne Mansfield on 13 January 1958. They had two kids when they divorced on 30 April 1963, but a third was born in 1964, as they continued a relationship. He later worked for Mae West as one of her entourage.
Four years after their divorce, Jayne was killed in a car crash on 29 June 1967.
Hargitay kept all the kids close and taught them perseverance. By 1992 he was a Bel-Aire, California builder. By then, his kids numbered five: daughter Tina from his first marriage, actress Mariska, plant-shop owner Mickey Jr., construction worker Zoltan, and producer Tony, Jayne's son from her marriage after she separated from Mickey.
In 1968 he married a flight attendant, Ellen Siano.
On 14 September 2006, the former Mr. Universe died at age 80 in Los Angeles of bone marrow cancer.
- parent->child relationship with Hargitay, Mariska (born 23 January 1964)
- parent->child relationship with Hargitay, Miklós (born 21 December 1958)
- parent->child relationship with Hargitay, Zoltán (born 1 August 1960)
- spouse relationship with Mansfield, Jayne (born 19 April 1933)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1964 (Third child born)
- Death by Disease 14 September 2006 (Of bone marrow cancer, age 80, in Los Angeles)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
D.C. Doane quotes his wife, Jayne Mansfield, with 13 January 1934, 10 minutes after midnight. This is certainly false, as his first marriage was in 1948 and a daughter was born in 1949: obviously, he wasn't at age 14-15 at that time.
Wikipedia holds a different date of birth, 6 January 1926, which is given in the Social Security Death Index for "Mickey Hargitay."
The birth certificate of his son Zoltan (on file), born 1 August 1960, gives the age of the father as '31', which would make him born in 1929 or 1928. The birth certificate of his son Miklos, born 21 December 1958, gives the age of the father as '29', which would make him born in 1929. The birth certificate of his daughter Mariska, born 23 January 1964, gives the age of the father as '34', making him born in 1929 or, if 6 January is correct, in 1930.
Starkman rectified it to 6 January 1926 00.22.56 CET
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Ex-wife killed)
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing (Kept kids and family together)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Building Trades : Contractor