|Birthname||Mariska Magdolna Hargitay|
|born on||23 January 1964 at 05:58 (= 05:58 AM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°36' 20°23 Asc. 15°22'|
American actress and noted family, one of three kids of actress Jayne Mansfield and her husband Mickey Hargitay, along with two half-siblings. After her mom was killed in a violent auto accident in 1967, she was raised by her dad and a step-mom whom she adored.
Raised partly in Europe where her dad was acting in films, she speaks French, Hungarian, Italian and English. She loves to ski, run and do push-ups to keep in buff shape.
As a young actress in film and TV she was nicknamed "Bubbles" for her enthusiasm and non-stop energy. She prefers the term "resilient." Her films include "Star 80," 1983, "The Perfect Weapon," 1991 and "Leaving Las Vegas," 1995. In 1997 she played in the pilot for two TV series, "Prince Street," which was cancelled after two shows and "Cracker," in which she plays an LAPD cop. She became star of the NBC series, "Law & Order." A natural brunette, she has made no attempt to follow her mom's footsteps as a sexpot, but cultivates her acting skills in small dramatic roles, often as a tomboy.
At the turn of the millennium, Hargitay has a history of several long-term relationships but remained unmarried for a long time, saying that she "trusts God's timing." At age 40, she tied the knot with actor Peter Hermann. They wed on August 28, 2004 in Santa Barbara, CA. Two years later, at age 42, she gave birth by Caesarean section to their first child, a son named August, born on June 28, 2006 in Los Angeles, CA at 3:20 PM local time according to news reports.
On September 14, 2006, her famous father died at age 80 in Los Angeles of bone marrow cancer.
She suffered a partially collapsed lung in mid-January 2009 and was hospitalized the first week of March 2009, still sufferng its effects.
- parent->child relationship with Hermann, August (born 28 June 2006)
- child->parent relationship with Hargitay, Mickey (born 6 January 1926)
- child->parent relationship with Mansfield, Jayne (born 19 April 1933)
- sibling relationship with Hargitay, Miklós (born 21 December 1958)
- sibling relationship with Hargitay, Zoltán (born 1 August 1960)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1983 ("Star 80")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1991 ("The Perfect Weapon")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 ("Leaving Las Vegas")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 ("Cracker," "Prince Street")
- Relationship : Marriage 28 August 2004 (married Peter Hermann in Los Angeles)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2009 (Partially collapsed lung)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital March 2009 (Hospitalized; suffering effects of collapsed lung)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Traits : Personality : Gregarious/Extrovert (Enthusiastic, outgoing)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom Jayne Mansfield)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom killed)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Prince Street," "Cracker")
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women