|born on||6 August 1950 at 17:42 (= 5:42 PM )|
|Place||Dayton OH, USA, 39n45, 84w12|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°52' 26°02 Asc. 09°34'|
American actor in film and TV, a strong supporting performer in many movies and miniseries, memorable as the lead in "The Jesse Owens Story" on TV. Harewood is married to actress Ann McCurry.
From the University of Cincinnati, he went on stage in the road company of "Jesus Christ Superstar." He made a film debut in "Sparkle" with Irene Cara, which was released in 4/1976. She later played his wife in "Roots, The Next Generation" in which they portrayed Alex Haley's parents; the show aired in 2/1979. The prior year he had appeared in the film "Gray Lady Down." On 8/17/1987, the debut showing of a TV series "Hope Division" had a short run.
After a dry spell, Dorian appeared once more onscreen on the TBS drama "The Triangle," showing 8/12/2001.
- role played of/by Owens, Jesse (born 12 September 1913). Notes: Played movie role
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released February 1979 ("Roots, The Next Generation")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
(LMR quotes him, a Hollywood neighbor, on 2/1985 for 5:33 PM; his mom said she looked in the baby book)
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (Wife anglo)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Jesus Christ Superstar, legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Memorable as lead in "Jesse Owens Story")
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Jesse Owens Story)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.