|Birthname||Melvin Robert Harbert|
|born on||20 February 1915 at 16:40 (= 4:40 PM )|
|Place||Dayton (Montgomery) OH, USA, 39n45, 84w11|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°14' 18°25 Asc. 24°39'|
American pro golfer and a member of the PGA Hall of Fame. He won the PGA championship in 1954. He was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1968.
He suffered a fatal cerebral hemorrhage in his home in Ocala, FL on September 1, 1992.
- Death by Disease 1 September 1992 (Cerebral hemorrhage, age 77)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1954 (PGA championship)
- Work : Prize 1968 (PGA Hall of Fame)
Steinbrecher has birth certificate in hand
- Vocation : Sports : Golf
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame