|born on||17 January 1925 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Alexandria MN, USA, 45n53, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°19' 26°30 Asc. 15°28'|
American artist and sculptor, he is known for his realistic life-sized sculptures of ordinary people in real-life situations: in accidents, at work, doing chores, resting and at play. His first solo exhibit was in 1951. He and his wife had three children. He was diagnosed with cancer in the early 1970s and died of the disease on January 6, 1996.
- Death by Disease 6 January 1996 (Cancer, age 71)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1951 (First solo exhibit)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Sculptor)