|Birthname||Thomas Watt Hamilton|
|born on||10 May 1952 at 08:50 (= 08:50 AM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°35' 25°53 Asc. 17°12'|
Scottish psychopath, a suspected pedophile known locally as "Mr. Creepy." He had been born Thomas Watt to 20-year-old Agnes Hamilton Watt. After his parents' marriage broke up, he was adopted and raised by his grandparents, growing up believing that his natural mom was his sister.
On the morning of 3/13/1996, heavily armed, he went to the Dunblane Primary School in the country village of Perthshire, and heavily armed, began firing for approximately three minutes. He burst into the morning gym class and methodically emptied his weapons, fatally shooting 16 kids and their teacher and wounding 12 others. The first call to the police was logged at 9:38 AM.
The village was left decimated and devastated, and the world recoiled from the grief and horror of the carnage. In 1994, only 66 people were killed by firearms in all of Britain.
- associate relationship with Mortality: Dunblane school massacre (born 13 March 1996)
- child->parent relationship with Rankin, Agnes (born 16 October 1931)
- has other family relationship with Hamilton, Catherine (born 17 October 1908)
- has other family relationship with Hamilton, James (born 4 July 1908). Notes: Grandparent
- homicide victim relationship with Clydesdale, Victoria Elizabeth (born 16 May 1990)
- homicide victim relationship with Crozier, Emma Elizabeth (born 6 April 1990)
- homicide victim relationship with Currie, Melissa Helen (born 11 January 1991)
- homicide victim relationship with Hasell, Kevin Allan (born 23 October 1990)
- homicide victim relationship with Irvine, Ross (born 20 August 1990)
- homicide victim relationship with Kerr, David (born 28 November 1990)
- homicide victim relationship with MacBeath, Mhairi Isabel (born 5 November 1990)
- homicide victim relationship with McKinnon, Brett (born 17 January 1990)
- homicide victim relationship with Morton, Emily (born 21 June 1990)
- homicide victim relationship with North, Sophie Jane Lockwood (born 2 October 1990)
- homicide victim relationship with Petrie, John (born 19 December 1990)
- homicide victim relationship with Ross, Joanna Caroline (born 28 May 1990)
- homicide victim relationship with Scott, Hannah Louise (born 28 November 1990)
- homicide victim relationship with Turner, Megan (born 10 November 1990)
- homicide attempt victim relationship with Adam, Amie (born 23 September 1990)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 13 March 1996 (Killed 16 students, one teacher and wounded others)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Suicide 13 March 1996 at 09:38 AM in Dunblane (Following school massacre)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Caroline Gerard quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Murder of children and teacher)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (Raised by grandparents, thought mom was sister)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (16 kids, one teacher, wounding others)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases