|Birthname||George Stevens Hamilton|
|born on||12 August 1939 at 01:51 (= 01:51 AM )|
|Place||Memphis, Tennessee, 35n09, 90w03|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°43' 08°44 Asc. 04°50'|
American actor, a tanned and gorgeous sex symbol.
The only child of a band-leader and oft-married Palm Beach socialite, Hamilton was active in high-school dramatics before relocating to Hollywood in the '50s. He showed promise in early film but never did flourish. His most noted hit was in the romantic comedy, "Love at First Bite," in 1979. A dashing escort in the life of the rich and famous, he was coupled with Linda Bird Johnson and Elizabeth Taylor. Sporting a continual suntan, he started a line of skin-care products in 1989 and the next year a nationwide tanning salon chain.
Hamilton eloped to Vegas with Alana Stewart in 1972 and their son Ashley was born in 1974. An amiable divorce following in 1977. As a dashing, handsome man, he enjoys the active, gay jet set life style of the rich Hollywood socialites, living in his comfortable three-bedroom condo in West Hollywood. He and Stewart made their debut as a couple on a TV talk show in September 1995, that had a short run.
- parent->child relationship with Hamilton, Ashley (born 30 September 1974)
- spouse relationship with Stewart, Alana (born 18 May 1945)
- Relationship : Marriage 1972 (Only marriage, Alana Stewart)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1974 (Only child, son Ashley born)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1979 (Most noted film, "Love at First Bite")
- Work : Start Business 1989 (Started skin-care line of products)
- Work : Start Business 1990 (Started tanning salon chain)
Dana Haynes quotes him, 1997, after insisting that he check with his mom for the correct time, inasmuch as he had given out various times. Linda Clark quotes him for 9:51 AM, written in his own hand, 10/1996. Lynne Palmer quotes him (prior to 1995) for 1:05 PM CST.
Sy Scholfield quotes him for his rising sign in "People Get Top Billing on His List" by Bethia Caffery, The Evening Independent [St. Petersburg, FL], 2 August 1974, p. 3-B: "English, Scottish, Spanish, he says, a Leo with Cancer ascendant and his moon in Cancer. Makes him strike out to lead the entire world, then turn back to the security of his all-important hearth, he says."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Other body (Always tanned)
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable
- Family : Relationship : Divorce friendly (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son, only child)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Skin-care products, tanning salon chain)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women