|born on||15 July 1909 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°37' 02°52 Asc. 15°49'|
French doctor of nephrology and President of the Academy of Science. Hamburger was the founder of the French nephrology department and a kidney transplant surgeon.
He died 2/01/1992.
- parent->child relationship with Berger, Michel (born 28 November 1947)
Daisy Van de Vin quotes B.C.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (President of the Academy of Science)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Nephrologist)
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon (Kidney transplant)