|born on||2 December 1952 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Schiedam, Holland, 51n55, 4e24|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°17' 22°12 Asc. 13°37'|
Dutch professional astrologer, one of the most highly respected and well regarded astrologers of the 20th century. Karen has been awarded the Regulus Award in Education, 1998, recognizing the teaching through publication, schools and study programs. She is the author of ten books in Dutch. By 1999, her books numbered 16, many of which have been translated into a half dozen languages.
She graduated from the University of Amsterdam and began an astrological practice in 1975.
In 1980, she began her own School for Astrology, a four-year course of studies, along with a three-year course with her husband in Jungian Psychology. She has published a quarterly astrological journal since 1991 and in 1987 she founded a school of Jungian psychology. Internationally known and eminently regarded for her sound intelligence and perceptive analysis, she lectures in Europe, Canada, the U.S. and Japan.
- associate relationship with Kampherbeek, Jan (born 29 January 1953)
- Work : New Career 1975 (Astrological practice)
- Work : Start Business 1980 (Began school)
- Work : Start Business 1987 (Began psychology school)
- Work : Prize 1998 (Regulus Award)
LMR quotes her at UAC, 1992, B.C.
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level: high IQ)
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all (Well liked and respected)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, a son and daughter)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Founded schools of astrology and psychology)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (International speaker)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Jungian)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession