|born on||4 December 1936 at 23:31 (= 11:31 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco CA, USA, 37n46, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°00' 07°52 Asc. 09°03'|
American politician, San Francisco District Attorney from 1996. His practices and rulings are often controversial.
In 1963, he joined the civil rights movement in the South and was arrested in Mississippi for registering black voters. He was a defense attorney for 20 years.
He graduated from UC Berkeley in 1960 and Hastings School of Law in 1964. He was admitted to the California Bar on January 3, 1967. Elected to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors in 1988 and 1992, he served seven years and then resigned when he was sworn in as District Attorney on January 8, 1996. He was re-elected as District Attorney in 1999 and in 2003
Father of five children, Terence Hallinan is married to Lisa Streeter Hallinan.
- Work : Gain social status 1988 (elected to Board of Supervisors in San Francisco)
Jack Fertig quotes B.C. in hand 1/2003
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (District attorney)
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (civil rights worker)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (five kids)