|born on||9 January 1900 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Brownsville TN, USA, 35n36, 89w16|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°11' 09°36 Asc. 15°47'|
American writer, adventurer, explorer and homosexual. Halliburton visited many parts of the world and wrote with great enthusiasm about the things he saw and did. His daring got him into numerous dangerous situations that added suspense to his writing.
He drowned in a typhoon at sea on March 23 or 24, 1939.
Penfield Collection spec. Old-file has 2:00 PM
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Collector (Impressionist art)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book