Haggard, H. Rider
|Birthname||Haggard, Henry Rider|
|born on||22 June 1856 at 05:10 (= 05:10 AM )|
|Place||Norwich, England, 52n38, 1e18|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°54' 18°34 Asc. 19°43'|
British novelist who wrote some 75 books in many fields, including 40 novels about love, romantic adventure, tribulation and supernatural mystery.
After spending part of his youth in South Africa, Haggard became a barrister in London, 1884. He was never too active in the field and left after the successful publication of "King Solomon's Mines." He wrote the book in about six weeks in 1885 while in government service in India, and followed it with the mystical "She," in 1887. His autobiography, "Days of My Life," was published in 1926, posthumously.
Haggard died on 5/14/1925, London, England.
- Work : New Job 1884 (Barrister)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1885 ("King Solomon's Mines")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1887 ("She")
- Death, Cause unspecified 14 May 1925 (Age 68)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1926 ("Days of My Life")
Modern Astrology quotes an entry in the family Bible, 7/1925. Same in Sabian Symbols No.418
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Minor)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Government service)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Days Of My Life)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (75 books)
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (40 supernatural mystery)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection