|born on||8 June 1955 at 07:26 (= 07:26 AM )|
|Place||Framingham MA, USA, 42n16, 71w25|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°54' 18°25 Asc. 16°44'|
American abuse counselor who had begun her vocation 16 years before when she herself entered a substance abuse program. She had spent much of her life in the Boston area before moving to Newton with her husband, Allan. Hackel’s greatest passions in life were her volunteer work and her spiritual growth. She and her best friend, Ruth McCourt, planned a California vacation; a spiritual conference at the Chopra Center for Well Being and a visit to Disneyland for Ruth’s four-year old daughter. They could not get tickets on the same plane, so Hackel took American Airlines Flight 11, which crashed into the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001, piloted by terrorists. Ironically, Ruth and her daughter Juliana took United Airlines Flight 175, which crashed into the south tower.
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 12:00 noon in Manhatten, NY (Plane explosion, age 46, World Trade Center attacks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Friends (Closest friend also killed in World Trade Center attacks)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (World Trade Center plane explosion)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Plane explosion)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist (Abuse counselor)