Gustaf V, King of Sweden
|Birthname||Oscar Gustaf Adolf|
|born on||16 June 1858 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Drottingholm, Sweden, 59n20, 18e03|
|Timezone||LMT m18e03 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°51' 00°22 Asc. 07°38'|
Swedish royalty, the son of Oscar II and Sophia of Nassau, a member of the Bernadotte family. Gustaf V became king on the death of Oscar II and he reigned longer than any other Swedish monarch, from 1907 to 1950. He trained in the army and at the University of Uppsala. Not fond of pomp, he became a symbol of Swedish neutrality and national unity through World Wars I and II.
Gustaf died on 10/29/1950, Stockholm, Sweden.
- parent->child relationship with Erik, Duke of Västmanland (born 20 April 1889)
- parent->child relationship with Gustaf VI Adolf, King of Sweden (born 11 November 1882)
- parent->child relationship with Wilhelm, Duke of Södermanland (born 17 June 1884)
- child->parent relationship with Oscar II, King of Sweden-Norway (born 21 January 1829)
- spouse relationship with Victoria, Queen Consort of Sweden (born 7 August 1862). Notes: 1881-1930
- sibling relationship with Eugen, Duke of Närke (born 1 August 1865)
- sibling relationship with Oscar Bernadotte, Prince of Sweden (born 15 November 1859)
- other kin relationship with Carl XV, King of Sweden (born 3 May 1826). Notes: Uncle
- Work : Gain social status 1907 (43 years as King of Sweden)
- Death, Cause unspecified 29 October 1950 at 12:00 noon in Stockholm, Sweden (Age 91)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
British Journal of Astrology 6/1930; same in Modern Astrology 5/1937; same in SS No.413. As the birth of royalty is usually notated; this is accepted as a matter of record.
- Traits : Personality : Passive/ Bland (Unassuming, no pomp or airs)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (43 years as King)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Sweden)