Gunn, John Currie
|born on||13 September 1916 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°21' 12°12 Asc. 21°26'|
Scottish mathematician, physicist, educator and writer. Gunn was a professor of Physics and Astronomy and taught at the University of Glasgow. He wrote papers on mathematical physics in various scientific journals. He was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II.
Gunn was married; one child. He died in 2002.
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor at University of Glasgow)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Scientific journals)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted (By Queen Elizabeth II)