Gunn, John Currie
|born on||16 September 1916 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°16' 22°18 Asc. 23°24'|
Scottish educator and writer. Gunn was a professor of Natural Philosophy and taught at the University of Glasgow. He wrote papers on mathematical physics in various scientific journals. He was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II.
Gunn was married; one child. He died in 2002.
- Death, Cause unspecified 2002 (Approximately age 85)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor at University of Glasgow)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Scientific journals)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted (By Queen Elizabeth II)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs