|born on||1 September 1962 at 14:40 (= 2:40 PM )|
|Place||Amsterdam, Netherlands, 52n22, 4e54|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°38' 05°15 Asc. 10°12'|
Dutch TV host and sportscaster on the news, giving the commentary of European Nations Cup Football.
Ruud is a favorite of women viewers, known as the "best-dressed man in England" in 1996 when he was on British TV. His sunny and gregarious personality displays a great sense of self-confidence that some felt was over inflated. He lost his position as glamorous and successful manager of the Chelsea Football Club on 2/12/1998, when his abrupt departure was speculated to be the result of financial greed and arrogant disposition. He still had his champions, inasmuch as he was named successor to Ken Dalglish on 8/27/1998 as manager of Newcastle United.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Dalglish, Kenny (born 4 March 1951)
- Work : Prize 1996 ("Best Dressed Man in England")
Selma Schepel quotes the Dutch magazine "Panorama," 9/21/1984 for an interview with him.
(Bethea Jenner quotes same source for 14:20, given in Data Plus UK No.2 Apr/1998.)
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking (Voted Best Dressed man)
- Lifestyle : Work : Skills - singular/specialist (Use of personality and voice)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Sportscaster)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality