|born on||10 March 1867 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Lyon, France, 45n45, 4e51|
|Timezone||LMT m4e51 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°53' 17°24 Asc. 06°05'|
French art-nouveau architect who became famous for his design of the Paris Metro stations 1899-1904. A Professor at the Ecole Des Arts Decoratifs 1894-98, he made an imaginative use of metal, glass-brick, open ironwork balustrades and entry arches.
Guimard died 5/20/1942, New York, NY.
- Death, Cause unspecified 20 September 1942 (Age 75)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1899 (Designed the Paris Metro stations)
- Work : New Career 1894 (Professor at Ecole Des Arts Decoratifs)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner (Designer of paris metro)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Ecole des arts decoratifs)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection