|Birthname||Guillemin, Roger Charles Louis|
|born on||11 January 1924 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Dijon, France, 47n19, 5e01|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°28' 28°08 Asc. 04°46'|
French-American physiologist, a Professor of Medicine and a researcher in experimental medicine and surgery. He also was a physiology consultant and lecturer. In 1977 he was co-recipient of the Nobel Prize for discoveries relating to peptide hormones.
Married; six kids.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Prof of Medicine)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Vocation : Business : Consultant (Physiology)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (France to U.S.)