|born on||22 January 1866 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°56' 09°04 Asc. 25°14'|
French stage actress and well-known singer of the Belle Époque. Toulouse-Lautrec painted several portraits of her.
Guilbert died February 4, 1944 in Paris, age 78.
- Death, Cause unspecified 4 February 1944 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 78)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Hans Mueller quotes her
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Belle Epoque)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Toulouse-Lautrec portraits)