|Birthname||Emma Laure Esther Guilbert|
|born on||20 January 1865 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°59' 10°21 Asc. 11°09'|
French stage actress and well-known singer of the Belle Époque. Toulouse-Lautrec painted several portraits of her.
Guilbert died February 3, 1944 in Paris, age 78.
- associate relationship with Kam-Hill (born 18 March 1857)
- associate relationship with Toulouse-Lautrec, Henri (born 24 November 1864)
On 26 April 2014, Sy Scholfield updated data from birth certificate No. 149 viewed at the online Paris archive (1865, 3e arr., Reg. V4E 255, microfiche 28/31, dated 21 January [born yesterday at 11pm]).
Original data: 22 January 1866, 3 a.m., Paris: Hans Mueller quotes her.
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Toulouse-Lautrec portraits)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Belle Epoque)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.