|Birthname||Emma Laure Esther Guilbert|
|born on||20 January 1865 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°59' 10°21 Asc. 11°09'|
French stage actress and well-known singer of the Belle Époque. Toulouse-Lautrec painted several portraits of her.
Guilbert died at 7 a.m. on 3 February 1944 in Aix-en-Provence, aged 79.
- associate relationship with Kam-Hill (born 18 March 1857)
- associate relationship with Toulouse-Lautrec, Henri (born 24 November 1864)
- Death, Cause unspecified 3 February 1944 at 07:00 AM in Aix en Provence (Age 79)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
On 26 April 2014, Sy Scholfield updated data from birth certificate No. 149 viewed at the online Paris archive (1865, 3e arr., Reg. V4E 255, microfiche 28/31, dated 21 January [born yesterday at 11pm]).
Original data: 22 January 1866, 3 a.m., Paris: Hans Mueller quotes her.
Scholfield cites death data from registry ("Aix-en-Provence/acte n° 123") quoted in "Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec ou les labyrinthes du Temps: Art et géométrie temporelle" by Gérard et Julie Conton (Mémoires du Monde, 2015), p. 408.
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Toulouse-Lautrec portraits)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Belle Epoque)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.