|Birthname||Robert Charles Joseph Edward Sabatini Guccione|
|born on||17 December 1930 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°39' 21°28 Asc. 26°43'|
American-British publisher, the founder and publisher of "Penthouse" in the U.K. from 1965. Formerly a cartoonist and greeting card designer, he became the Managing Editor of London-American Inc.
As a film producer he put out "Caligula," 1979, and as a TV Executive Producer, the show "Omni, The New Frontier."
Guccione married; five kids. He made a third marriage in 1988 to former nightclub dancer Kathy Keeton. (Kathy died of complications from surgery 9/19/1997 after suffering with breast cancer.) He married a fourth time, to April Dawn Warren.
Ex-Penthouse model Marjorie Thoreson sued him for sexual slavery during her employment at Penthouse 1973-1980, forcing her to perform hard-core sex in a porno movie, and have sex with him and with others on demand. She won the suit on 10/23/1990 and was awarded $4 million.
In early April 1999, he began eviction proceeding of his son and former employee Anthony from an apartment in which he had been living since 1987. Anthony, who left Penthouse Publications in 1997, claims his Manhattan loft was a gift from his dad for graduating from Harvard and joining the family company, but the title had not been transferred and the young man is out. Guccione is also estranged from his other son, Robert Jr.
He developed throat cancer in 1998. His company filed for bankruptcy in 2003 and he resigned as CEO and Chairman of Penthouse International. He died of lung cancer on October 20, 2010 in Plano, TX.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1998 (Throat cancer)
Frederick Davies quotes him in "Signs of the Stars" 1988
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Throat and terminallung cancer)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Alienated from both sons)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Hard-core sex, porno)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sexual abuser (Had a sexual slave)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Sued by model, she won $4 million)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Former cartoonist)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor ("Penthouse")
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession