|born on||16 July 1912 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°45' 24°31 Asc. 26°16'|
Italian noted family, one of two sons of Guccio Gucci who established the saddlery that gradually evolved into a famous fashion empire. When his dad died in 1953, he and his brother Aldo took over the business. They had such antagonism that they actually came to blows over board meetings.
When the four cousins took over the business, his son and Aldo's three sons, it degenerated into a morass of duplicity, lawsuits and family fights.
Rodolfo died of cancer 5/16/1983, leaving 50% of the business to his son Maurizio.
- parent->child relationship with Gucci, Maurizio (born 26 September 1948)
- child->parent relationship with Gucci, Guccio (born 26 March 1881)
- sibling relationship with Gucci, Aldo (born 23 May 1905)
- sibling relationship with Gucci, Grimalda (born 5 January 1903)
- sibling relationship with Gucci, Ugo Calvelli (born 24 January 1899)
Bordoni quotes B.C. in a letter to Rodden on 11/1995
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Boardroom brawls with family members)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Gucci family)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Millions)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Family business)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Lawsuit sued (Family business)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Co-owner Gucci entreprises)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Worldwide holdings)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Board member, Gucci)