|born on||29 November 1932 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°56' 25°46 Asc. 02°03'|
Italian noted family, the grandson of Guccio Gucci, founder of a fashion empire. He was the son of Aldo and nephew of Rodolfo, the two sons of the founder of the family fortune. When the old man died in 1953, the two sons took over the business. Aldo had three sons, Paolo, Roberto and Georgio. When Aldo died in 1983 he left 50% of the business to Maurizio and 50% to his sons.
- child->parent relationship with Gucci, Aldo (born 23 May 1905)
- sibling relationship with Gucci, Paolo (born 29 March 1931)
- sibling relationship with Gucci, Patrizia (born 1 March 1963). Notes: half-siblings
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Gucci family)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Two brothers, one sister)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Millions)