|born on||23 May 1905 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Firenze, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°44' 02°36 Asc. 09°03'|
Italian entrepreneur and noted family, one of two sons of Guccio Gucci, founder of the famed fashion empire. When the old man died in 1953, he and his brother Rodolfo took over the business. Their partnership led to bitter fights, even coming to blows in the boardroom.
Aldo's three sons, Paolo, Roberto and Georgio moved into the company along with Maurizio, escalating angry family feuds. Aldo's son Paolo turned him in to the law as an income tax dodger, after he had cheated on the IRS for six years. Aldo had to pay the government millions and served a short month in jail time. He and Paolo bickered in their non-stop power struggles as they built 16 Gucci stores in 12 countries. In 1952 they put their first U.S. shop in New York.
Aldo had luxury homes in eight countries.
- parent->child relationship with Gucci, Paolo (born 29 March 1931)
- parent->child relationship with Gucci, Patrizia (born 1 March 1963)
- parent->child relationship with Gucci, Roberto (born 29 November 1932)
- child->parent relationship with Gucci, Guccio (born 26 March 1881)
- sibling relationship with Gucci, Grimalda (born 5 January 1903)
- sibling relationship with Gucci, Rodolfo (born 16 July 1912)
- sibling relationship with Gucci, Ugo Calvelli (born 24 January 1899)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1952 (Started first U.S. store in N.Y.)
- Death of Father 1953
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash (Boardroom brawls with relatives)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Gucci family)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three boys)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Paid millions in tax evasion charges)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Short term for tax evasion)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Co-owner of Gucci)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Partnership for Gucci)