|born on||30 December 1936 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Serravalle Scrivia, Italy, 44n43, 8e51|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°12' 03°02 Asc. 00°07'|
Italian politician, vice-president of his party; convicted of corruption. In 1965 Gualco enrolled in the Christian Democratic Party and since then has held the following positions; Officer of the municipal government of Giunta, Chamber of Deputies, member of the Budget Treasury and Programming Commission, national councilor of the DC party and consulting accountant, expert on personnel affairs and regional chairman of UNEBA and Libertas.
Gualco received a diploma in accountancy with the distinction of making the Order of Accountants list. He is married with three kids.
- Social : Joined group 1965 (Christian Democratic Party)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol. 3
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Vice President)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Convicted of corruption)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Christian Democratic Party)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)