|Birthname||Wycliffe Kent Grousbeck|
|born on||13 June 1961 at 01:05 (= 01:05 AM )|
|Place||Worcester MA, USA, 42n15, 71w48|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°57' 21°51 Asc. 22°20'|
American businessman, co-owner of the Celtics basketball franchise.
Grousbeck graduated from a prestigious private school and earned his bachelor's at Princeton University. There he rowed on an undefeated lightweight crew team. After graduation, he earned a law degree from University of Michigan and an MBA from Stanford Business School.
He went on to Highland Capital Partners, a venture capital firm. With his enormous financial success he was part of a group who bought the Boston Celtics in 2002.
He and his wife Corinne have a daughter and a son who was born blind.
- Financial : Buy/Sell Property 2002 (Co-bought the Boston Celtics)
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (son was born blind)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field