|Birthname||Joshua Winslow Groban|
|born on||27 February 1981 at 16:13 (= 4:13 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°19' 19°58 Asc. 20°31'|
American vocalist, a baritone, with a classical-pop crossover style, In late 1998, he was introduced by his vocal coach to Grammy-winning producer/arranger David Foster, and that meeting led to a last-minute performance at an inaugural program for then-governor of California, Gray Davis. He then landed appearances on Oprah Winfrey's show, "The Tonight Show", "The Today Show," Rosie O'Donnell and Larry King Live and several other well-known American television programs.
In 2001, on the popular TV show, "Ally McBeal," Groban played a high school misfit who breaks into song and wows his peers. He released his first album in 2002 and was later profiled on "20/20." These appearances, together with his duet with Welsh opera singer, Charlotte Church, at the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics' closing ceremony in 2002, and his own special in 2003, part of Public Broadcasting's "Great Performances" Series, brought him much attention and acclaim. By year end 2003, he had released two other albums.
He began singing as a young boy, but didn't take his singing seriously until he appeared in several musical theater productions in the Interlochen Arts Program. He was selected for Carnegie Mellon College's musical theater department, but declined, since Warner Bros. Records offered him an exclusive recording contract, an offer he couldn't refuse..
In August 2003 he began dating actress January Jones, a relationship still strong in mid 2004.
- Work : Gain social status 1998 (sang at California gubernatorial inaugural)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2002 (debut album)
- Work : Gain social status 2002 (sang at Olympics closing program)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship August 2003 (actress January Jones)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT with b/c in hand
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.