|born on||4 November 1930 at 03:35 (= 03:35 AM )|
|Place||Wilkinsburg PA, USA, 40n26, 79w53|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°12' 16°53 Asc. 01°23'|
American athlete at Duke University in 1951, playing basketball in his junior year in spite of being only 5'11". He moved into baseball as a shortstop, and fresh out of school signed with the Pittsburgh Pirates 6/16/1952. He played his first pro game in the major leagues three days later.
Groat was drafted into the U.S. Army 1/05/54. He moved back with the Pirates in 1955, and married on 11/11/1955. His peak year was 1960, playing the World Series. He was named winner of the Lou Gehrig Memorial Award 12/31/60.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Army)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Basketball and baseball team)
- Traits : Body : Size (Short for basketball, 5'11")
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro team)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Lou Gehrig Memorial Award)