|born on||4 January 1785 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Hanau, Germany, 50n08, 8e55|
|Timezone||LMT m8e55 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°04' 27°36 Asc. 24°32'|
German philologist, jurist and mythologist. He is best known as the discoverer of Grimm's Law (linguistics), the author (with his brother) of the monumental Deutsches Wörterbuch, the author of Deutsche Mythologie and, more popularly, as one of the Brothers Grimm, as the editor of Grimm's Fairy Tales.
He died 20 September 1863.
- sibling relationship with Grimm, Wilhelm (born 24 February 1786)
Taeger quotes Vietinghoff, B.R.
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Grimm's Law)