|Birthname||Grimal, Pierre Antoine|
|born on||21 November 1912 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°22' 13°51 Asc. 20°32'|
French educator and writer; a university professor from 1938, emeritus from 1982. He was a prize-winning author.
Grimal married 17 August 1935; divorced 04 November 1944 and made a second marriage 18 April 1945; four children. He had a third marriage on 3 March 1987.
Died 2 November 1996, Paris.
- Work : New Career 1938 (University professor)
- Work : New Job 1982 (Emeritus)
Didier Geslain archive, 'Philosophes' pdf file, p. 50.
Petitallot quotes B.C. Cadran No.36. 12/1996
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (At least one)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University professor)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Unspecified)