|born on||14 July 1932 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )|
|Place||Cuthbert GA, USA, 31n46, 84w47|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°34' 03°14 Asc. 08°38'|
American athlete, pro football player and entertainer.
In 1957 he made his professional debut as a football player with the NY Giants. He was subsequently transferred to the Los Angeles Rams and with both teams established a reputation on the field. He retired in 1968 and became a TV and movie actor. He began singing professionally as well, performing even at Carnegie Hall. He released a hit album in 1986 and published his autobiography, "Rosey: The Gentle Giant."
Not content with his achievements, Grier became an ordained minister and works to help inner city youth improve their lives.
- associate relationship with Crow, Lindon (born 4 April 1933). Notes: Los Angeles Rams co-players, 1963-1964
- Work : New Career 1957 (pro football)
- Work : Retired 1968 (from pro football)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1986 (autobiography)
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Traits : Body : Size (6'5", 300 pounds)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Sports : Football
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer