|born on||16 July 1517 Jul.Cal. (26 July 1517 greg.) at 02:36 (= 02:36 AM )|
|Place||Hatfield, England, 51n46, 0w13|
|Timezone||LMT m0w13 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°12' 01°44 Asc. 13°16'|
French royalty, the daughter of Queen Mary Tudor of France and Charles Brandon. She married Henry Grey, Duke of Suffolk, and was the mother of Lady Jane Gray, born on 10/05/1537 OS.
- parent->child relationship with Grey, Jane (born 5 October 1537 Jul.Cal. (15 Oct 1537 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Mary, Queen of France (born 18 March 1496 Jul.Cal. (27 Mar 1496 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Brandon, Henry (born 11 March 1516 Jul.Cal. (21 Mar 1516 greg.))
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 5 October 1537 (greg.) (Birth of daughter Jane)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey quotes French records (July 16, 1517 OS, 2:30 AM LAT).
Sy Scholfield quotes "Mary Tudor: the white queen" by Walter Cecil Richardson (Owen, 1970), p. 211: "her first daughter was born between two and three o'clock in the morning on St. Francis' Day, the sixteenth of July and was called Frances."
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Lady Jane Grey)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)