|Birthname||Cynthia Kathleen Gregory|
|born on||8 July 1946 at 06:32 (= 06:32 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°49' 12°22 Asc. 06°29'|
American dancer, a prima-ballerina, 5' 6" tall, a neoclassical goddess of the dance who stands 6' tall when on Pointe.. An extraordinary dancer with flawless technique and rare versatility, she is equally at home with classical and modern dance. Her first New York performance of Giselle in August, 1973 was rewarded with a 22 minute ovation, floral bouquets by the armful, confetti and blossoms; she had become a star at 27.
Gregory had her first lesson at five. By 11, she was working with Carmelita Maracci, the trainer of Balanchine dancers. At 14, she won a scholarship with the San Francisco Ballet, at which time, her supportive family moved to the San Francisco Bay Area. Since 1967, Gregory has been the Principal Dancer with the American Ballet Theater. Onstage she is imperious and aloof, in private she is shy, fragile and gentle, never fully confident until she is on stage.
In 1985, a gala evening during American Ballet Theater's season at the Metropolitan Opera celebrated Gregory's 20 years with the company. She called it "one of the high points, if not the high point, of my career." Widowed a few years prior, in December 1985 she married Hilary Miller, a lawyer and businessman.
During the fall of 1986, her book "Ballet is the Best Exercise," was published by Simon & Schuster.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1967 (Principle dancer with the American Ballet Theatre)
- Work : Gain social status 1985 (Gala celebrated her 20 years with company)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same Contemporary Sidereal Horoscopes, Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable (Shy, gentle)
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive (Family relocated to help her dancing)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (First husband died)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Scholarship at 14)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women