|Birthname||Peter Allen Greenbaum|
|born on||29 October 1946 at 21:59 (= 9:59 PM )|
|Place||Bethnal Green, England, 51n32, 0w03|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°53' 29°59 Asc. 01°55'|
British rock musician, a guitarist and songwriter who formed the group "Fleetwood Mac" with a debut on 8/12/1967. A blues band with a three-guitar front-line consisting of Green, Jeremy Spencer and Danny Kirwan, they soon signed a major labels and their LP's put them in the superstar class in England. Green had formerly played with "Peter B's Looners" and with "Shotgun Express."
When he left "Fleetwood" he recorded a solo, "The End of the Game." The pressures of fame contributed to a worsening mental decline in 1973 and in late 1976 until Green withdrew to a mental hospital on 1/27/1977 in order to recoup. He resurfaced in late 1979 with "In The Skies."
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1973 (Excessive stress)
- Mental Health : Depressive episode 1976 (Depressive period)
- Work : Gain social status 1979 (Released a new record)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 27 January 1997 (Mental hospital)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
David Fisher quotes Bettina Lee, from him, confirmed by his mom
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Fleetwood mac)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection