|Birthname||Gray, Elspet McGregor|
|born on||12 April 1929 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Inverness, Scotland, 57n27, 4w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°30' 03°30 Asc. 19°10'|
Scottish actress of supporting roles on stage and occasional film. She has appeared in the comedy series, "Solo" from January 1981; her first series was "Blackadder," June-July 1983. Her film appearances include "The Blind Goddess," 1948, "Reluctant Heroes," in 1951, "Goodbye Mr. Chips," 1969 and "In a Glass Darkly," in 1982.
Gray is married to Sir Brian Rix and often appears alongside Rix, including a radio comedy series, "One Man's Meat," from June 1964.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1948 (Appeared in "The Blind Goddess")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1951 (The making of "Reluctant Heroes")
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard for B.C., British Entertainers, 1997.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Supporting roles, some film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Strongest medium)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Sir Brian Rix)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Often works with husband)