|born on||28 December 1951 at 14:51 (= 2:51 PM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°19' 11°45 Asc. 27°59'|
American psychotherapist and writer, the author of "Men, Woman and Relationships," 1990 and the best-selling (close to two million copies) "Men Are From Mars, Women From Venus," 1992. His highly acclaimed books, audiotapes and videotapes promote greater understanding and communication between the sexes. A popular leader of seminars for more than 20 years, Gray rivets his audience with splashy verbal theatrics, tears, humor, insight, anecdotes and earnestness. He has made guest appearances on such TV shows as : Oprah, Good Morning America, The Today Show, The View, Politically Incorrect, Larry King Live, The Roseanne Show, CNN and Company, and many others. He has been profiled in USA Today, Time Magazine, TV Guide, People Magazine, New Age Journal, Forbes, and numerous major newspapers across the U.S. His syndicated newspaper column reaches 30 million readers daily around the world. He also writes columns for Redbook, Brides and Parents magazines.
Gray's dad was in the oil business and his mom owned a bookstore. He made a second marriage to Bonnie, three daughters; they live in Mill Valley, CA.
Cybill Shepherd premiered a TV talk show, "Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus" in October 2000. The same title appears as a Mattel board game in 1998, moving to the computer screen on a CD.
Dr. Gray’s other titles includes "Practical Miracles for Mars and Venus," September 2000.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 ("Men, Women and Relationships")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1992 ("Men Are From Mars, Women From Venus")
Debra Burrell quotes him when she trained under him as a therapist, 10/1996. He was open to astrology and knew something about it.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist (Psychotherapist)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Self-help genre)