|born on||18 March 1926 at 09:55 (= 09:55 AM )|
|Place||Minneapolis, Minnesota, 44n59, 93w16|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°18' 27°22 Asc. 16°55'|
American athlete, musician, radio announcer and member of the USAF for two years before entering Hollywood TV and films. Tall, handsome, muscular with a calm, commanding voice, he played tough but understanding good guys. His many roles, often Westerns. also included "Stalag 17," "A Rage to Live," and "The Ballet of Josie." He was best known for the TV series "Mission Impossible" for six seasons. Since 1989, he was acted as the host of A&E's "Biography" series.
The brother of actor James Arness; he met Joan at the University of Minnesota in 1950 and they've been together ever since; three daughters and six grandkids.
Graves suffered a fatal heart attack on March 14, 2010 at his Los Angeles home.
- sibling relationship with Arness, James (born 26 May 1923)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes, Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Size (Tall)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother James Arness)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Married Joan in 1951)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Mission impossibe, A&E biography host)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Ww II)