|born on||30 April 1947 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||08°54' 06°43 Asc. 11°24'|
British homicide and actor involved in some of the highest-rating appearances on "EastEnders," February 1985 until his last episode in February 1989. His other notable appearances include "The Paradise Club," 1989-1990 and "99-1" 1994 to 1995.
At the age of 15, Grantham became a junior research lab technician for six months and later was posted in Germany after enlisting in the Army. In 1967 he murdered a German taxi driver and served 12 years imprisonment. After his appearance in EastEnders, he suffered the media exposure of his imprisonment and murder case.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 1967 (Killed a German taxi driver, imprisoned 12 years)
- Work : New Job 1989 (TV series "The Paradise Club")
- Work : New Job 1994 (99-1 series work)
Frank C. Clifford quotes him, from his parents, born in Camberwell, London, British Entertainers 1997
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (German taxi driver)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (EastEnders)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Army)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Jr. lab technician, initially)