|Birthname||Grant, Duncan James Corrour|
|born on||21 January 1885 at 15:10 (= 3:10 PM )|
|Place||Rothiemurchus, Scotland, 57n08, 3w51|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°49' 02°03 Asc. 21°15'|
British famous painter, decorator and designer of textiles, pottery and theater decorating; one of the last members of the Bloomsbury group. One-time lover of his cousin Lytton Strachey and of John Maynard Keynes.
Grant died at 93 on 5/08/1978; Aldermaston, Great Britain.
- lover relationship with Garnett, David (born 9 March 1892)
- parent->child relationship with Garnett, Angelica (born 25 December 1918)
B. R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Textiles, pottery, design)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Art : Stage/ Set design (Theater decor)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection