|born on||30 June 1908 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Manchester, England, 53n30, 2w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°07' 26°39 Asc. 28°01'|
British writer; historical and suspense novelist. He died on 10 July 2003 in Buxted, East Sussex, England. He had been made an officer of the Order of the British Empire in 1983. His wife, Jean Williamson, whom he married in 1939, died in 1992.
- Relationship : Marriage 1939 (married Jean Williamson)
- Work : Gain social status 1983 (made officer of the OBE)
- Death of Mate 1992 (wife Jean died)
David Fisher quotes him with 30 June 1912, 8.30 am, to an AA member in 4/1970 after a lecture although newspaper accounts say he died in 2003 at age 93, pushing his birth year back to 1910. A website dedicated to his work, www.poldark.com, which he seems to have endorsed, also gives his year as 1910.
His own website gives the date of birth as 30 June 1908, English Wikipedia has the same date and a birth time of 8 am, unsourced from an anonymous contributor.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (married 53 years until wife's death)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible
- Vocation : Writers : Detective/ Mystery
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (primarily historical fiction)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection