|born on||30 June 1912 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Manchester, England, 53n30, 2w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°09' 16°52 Asc. 28°03'|
British writer; historical and suspense novelist.died on July 10, 2003 in Buxted, East Sussex, England. He had been made an officer of the Order of the British Empire in 1983. His wife, Jean Williamson, whom he married in 1939, died in 1992.
- Death, Cause unspecified 10 July 2003
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1939 (married Jean Williamson)
- Death of Mate 1992 (wife Jean died)
- Work : Gain social status 1983 (made officer of the OBE)
David Fisher quotes him to an AA member in 4/1970 after a lecture although newspaper accounts say he died in 2003 at age 93, pushing his birth year back to 1910. A website dedicated to his work, www.poldark.com, which he seems to have endorsed, also gives his year as 1910
- Vocation : Writers : Detective/ Mystery
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (primarily historical fiction)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (married 53 years until wife's death)