|Birthname||Lauren Helen Graham|
|born on||16 March 1967 at 18:26 (= 6:26 PM )|
|Place||Honolulu, Hawaii, 21n18, 157w52|
|Timezone||AHST h10w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°53' 01°04 Asc. 23°12'|
American actress and novelist. She is best known for playing Lorelai Gilmore on the WB drama series Gilmore Girls and as Sarah Braverman on the NBC series Parenthood.
In 1999, Graham was roommates with actress Connie Britton. Graham allegedly dated (but according to her recent collection of essays, they were only good friends who almost dated) actor Matthew Perry, whom she met in 2002. She has been in a relationship with her Parenthood co-star Peter Krause since 2010. Graham owns an apartment in Manhattan and a house in Los Angeles. Graham remains involved with her Catholic faith by occasionally attending Mass. She is a registered Democrat.
- friend relationship with Britton, Connie (born 6 March 1967)
- friend relationship with Perry, Matthew (born 19 August 1969)
Craft quotes Astrolreport. Unknown source. 
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction