|born on||8 June 1944 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||San Diego CA, USA, 32n43, 117w09|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||17°49' 13°29 Asc. 08°39'|
American actor who had his start in show business as a member of the "Mickey Mouse Club" on TV 1957-’58. With boyish charm, in 1960 he moved into the TV series "My Three Sons," one of the most popular family sitcoms of all time, where he played Robbie until 1971, from ages 15 to 26. Handsome, 5’ 7" with brown hair and a cleft chin, he was a drummer and singing member of the band which toured as "Yellow Balloon." They had a hit, "Yellow Balloon," which reached No.25 on the Billboard Pop Charts in April 1967. From 1956, he guested in a number of TV series but never branched out into movies.
As a film composer, he wrote the score for "The Revolutionary War," in 1995. He composed the opening suite and logos for the '96 Democratic Convention, composed the opening music for The Kennedy Center 25th Anniversary which aired in August '96, the theme for The Phil Donahue Show, and a number of other productions.
Don and his second wife, Ginny, have son named Joey, born in 1990, and a daughter named Tessa, born in 1994.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1957 (Appeared in Mickey Mouse Club, one year)
- Work : New Job 1960 ("My Three Sons" 11 years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (Composed film score)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1990 (Son Joey born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1994 (Daughter Tessa born)
B.C.in hand from Stephen Przybylowski
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40 (Kids when he was 65 and 69)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Failed)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (My Three Sons)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two "late-life" kids)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Film and TV score)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age 13)