|Birthname||Ruth Elizabeth Grable|
|born on||18 December 1916 at 21:40 (= 9:40 PM )|
|Place||Saint Louis, Missouri, 38n38, 90w12|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°56' 13°02 Asc. 29°34'|
American singer, dancer and actress, the most famous "pin-up girl" of WW II. Her films include "How to Marry a Millionaire," 1953 and "How to be Very ,Very Popular," 1955. Her second marriage was to bandleader Harry James; two kids.
Died of lung cancer 7/02/1973, Santa Monica, CA.
- spouse relationship with Coogan, Jackie (born 26 October 1914)
Burt Granite quoted Ziegler via Kenny with a time of 6.36 am.On 14 January 2012, a forum user pointed to a
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lung)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Fear of crowds)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (HarryJames)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection