|Birthname||Gounod, Charles Francois|
|born on||17 June 1818 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°17' 04°07 Asc. 24°55'|
French composer of operas, choral works, orchestral pieces and piano and chamber music. His first opera was performed in 1851. He wrote "Faust" and "Ave Maria" in 1859. After 1860, Gounod composed for the stage.
As he aged, he had heart trouble and a temporary paralysis of one side of his body. Though his eyesight was failing he was determined to complete his last piece of music, a Requiem. Gounod collapsed while working on it and lay in a coma for two days, his fingers tightly wrapped around a crucifix. He died on 10/17/1893 at 6:25 AM at his home in St. Cloud, France.
- associate relationship with Carré, Michel (born 20 October 1821)
- associate relationship with Weldon, Georgina (born 24 May 1837)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1851 (First opera performed)
Gauquelin Vol. 4/1929
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (When aged)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Heart trouble with age)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Operas, choral works, piano music, etc.)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book