|Birthname||John Joseph Gotti, Jr|
|born on||27 October 1940|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American gangster and noted Mafia leader once known as the "Teflon Don" after a series of courtroom acquittals. Handsome and elegant, he seems the picture of the Mafiosi with an adoring family to contrast with his underworld lifestyle.
Gotti was convicted of racketeering and six killings by a federal jury in 1992 and has been in prison since then. His son John Jr. and son-in-law Carmine Agnello are both behind bars as well. In August 2001, he was taken to the Federal Prison hospital with the advanced stages of throat cancer where his daughter Victoria was allowed to visit him. The location of the family's estimated $200 million fortune is unknown.
The Don died of head and neck cancer on 6/10/2002
- has other family relationship with Gotti, Male (born 2 November 1992). Notes: Grandfather/grandson
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1992 (Incarcerated for murder and racketeering)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital August 2001 (Moved to Federal Prison hospital)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes date from media; time unknown (LMR spec Libra ASC, Sun in 1st house)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Throat)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Six killings)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Racketeering)