|born on||9 February 1956 at 19:56 (= 7:56 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°24' 01°02 Asc. 18°26'|
American heiress upon the death of her wealthy parents when she was a teen. Her dad, a San Francisco advertising executive, died of leukemia in 1969 and her mom died of cirrhosis of the liver in 1974. Amelia and her brother Eben spent their inheritance on a lavish lifestyle.
On 2/12/1975, she returned to their apartment with a dinner date. Her brother was there and refused to leave. Angry, she pulled his hair and threatened him with a claw hammer until he left.
The next day, Eben came home about 9:35 AM when she was asleep. He woke her at 10:30 AM as she had asked. They began a violent argument. At 10:55 AM she made a phone call then resumed their fight. Eben later claimed that she came at him with a hammer and scissors. In a rage, he hit her with the claw hammer over 17 times on her head and neck, then stabbed her in the back 20 times with the scissors. Altogether, she had 62 wounds. Amelia died between 11:00 AM and noon.
- sibling relationship with Gossage, Eben (born 8 May 1954)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Orphaned in her teens)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One brother, her murderer)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Wealthy parents)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Beat with claw hammer)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 19, murdered)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection